Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fun in the Sun



This past weekend we celebrated Ben's moms birthday out at Semiahmoo with some barbecuing, rock throwing and for my entertainment picture taking :)


...Hudson, a rock throwing champ...
...I snuck a photo of Luke and Bonnie, they wove each other...
...Nathan (glowing haha)...
...My nephew, the little cutie with smashed watermelon in his hand...
...Bonnie took some photos of Ben and I (large and in charge at 31 weeks)...
(Ben's daily reaction to my belly)

      It was a really fun weekend with a baby shower on Saturday morning, Janet's birthday party that night. Then on Sunday a day of swimming, boating and celebrating Jim (Ben's dad's) birthday out at their gorgeous lake house with family. Over all a very successful weekend of fun in the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment