Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crib Shenanigans


The men in brown brought our crib a day early :) and
thank God for Ben because this was as far as I could drag it into our apartment...


I am thankful for a handy husband, I can always trust him to put things together, build anything and as much as he dislikes it, he is a master at hanging chandeliers!

While Ben did this.....

  
I sat in the baby room here...and watched :) 
(Thanks Kaylena for Autumn's first teddy bears)


After a solid hour of tedious fumbling with the child size allen wrench for Ben (and a wonderful hour of entertainment for me) it was finally Finished! 
(his face says it all) 

We ordered the crib online so it was exciting to see what the finished product looked like in person! 


After a  fun relaxing night of crib building and antisipating baby girl I was ready for bed! Now its time to seriously start shopping for some baby bedding :) (wahoo) 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your crib and nursery are adorable! Ben's enthusiasm is awesome :) ....There was some similar fist shaking from Casey when we put Josey's crib together haha

    ReplyDelete